Apple Watch ‘The most personal device’ has all-new interactions and technologies. They let you do familiar things more quickly and conveniently.
- Dimensions: Height: 42.0mm, Width: 35.9mm, Depth: 10.5mm, Case Weight: 25g (1.65 x 1.41 x 0.41 in inches, 1.05 oz)
- Gorgeous anodised aluminium case; Ion-X glass
- Retina display with Force Touch; Composite back, Splash and Water resistant in rain, exercising, etc (but not to be submerged in water, as it’s not waterproof!)
- Sport Band with stainless steel pin; Digital Crown
- Heart rate sensor, accelerometer and gyroscope; Ambient light sensor
Love it. Was hesitant to get an apple watch due to mixed reviews online, but, after asking my friends for feedback, I decided to get one. I love it so much, I bought another one for my boyfriend. The telecommunication aspect of the watch is very useful since it is great for answering calls and voice text while on the move, such as driving or while working out, without the hazard of crashing your car or dropping your phone. It is great for fitness purposes since you can track and record your steps, calories, workout, heartbeat, etc… It also has a sedentary reminder which encourages you to stand up, plus it keeps track of your fitness goal. People complain that it does not have a camera, which it is absurd to me, since I rather take pictures with my phone or mi ipad. A watch its simply to small for that. Yet, the apple watch does have a pretty neat feature where you can open the camera of your phone with your watch and take the picture. It is pretty useful and convenient, since it allows me to place my phone in a strategic, yet safe place to take a picture, while, I can snap the image through my watch. The battery life is pretty decent. It lasts the whole day. It has more battery life than my iphone 6. Just make sure to charge the apple watch at night, just like you charge your phone.